Vigorous Defense Against Criminal Charges In New York
At Daniel J. Henry, Jr., Esq. PLLC, I take an extensive approach to practice criminal defense to better serve the Greater Buffalo area. I represent clients at every level of state and federal courts. Many criminal defense clients come from Erie County, Niagara County, Rochester and the surrounding western New York area.
Your Rights Matter To Me
I understand what is at stake when you face criminal charges in New York. I stand ready to advise and represent people charged with criminal offenses such as:
- White collar crime cases, including charges of fraud and embezzlement
- Drunk driving (DWI) and other alcohol-related offenses such as vehicular homicide and underage drinking
- Drug cases involving charges of possession, manufacture, distribution and trafficking of banned substances such as cocaine, heroin, marijuana, crack cocaine, ecstasy and methamphetamines, as well as possession of paraphernalia
- Violent crimes such as assault and murder
- Property crimes, including larceny, robbery, burglary, arson and vandalism
- Conspiracy crimes, including RICO violations and racketeering
In every criminal defense case, my goal is to ensure that my clients’ constitutional rights are protected as I advocate zealously on their behalf. I investigate criminal charges in detail to be prepared to represent clients effectively in court if a case goes to trial. Prosecutors know that I will take any case to court as necessary to present evidence in support of the most favorable, attainable outcome. I aim to level the playing field as my client experiences the criminal justice system.
Defend Your Constitutional Rights With The Help Of Daniel J. Henry, Jr., Esq. PLLC
If you have been charged with a crime in New York, remember that the prosecutor has the burden of proof to convince a jury or judge beyond a reasonable doubt that you are guilty as charged. My job, if I represent you, is to explore “reasonable doubt” in minute detail. If your case is featured in the mass media, I will work hard to protect you from a “lynch mob mentality.”